Director of Publication
Aida Todri-Sanial, Project Coordinator
LIRMM UMR 5506 – CC477 – 161 rue Ada 34095 Montpellier Cedex 5
Ph. +33/0 467 41 85 85
STI RéseauX (Jean-Luc Oms) – firstname.lastname@example.org – Technical
OWD – Ocen Web Design (Emilie Jordan) – Content
OWD – Ocen Web Design (Emilie Jordan)
The website is hosted by the University of Montpellier – LIRMM – STI RéseauX.
This website may permit the creation of links to existing website or sites hosted by third parties. The existence of any such links between neuronn.eu and the third-party websites does not mean that NeurONN supports or assumes liability for their content or any use that may be made of them.
It is incumbent upon the user to take any precautions required to ensure the absence of viruses on the visited website. NeurONN declines any liability vis-à-vis websites with links to www.neuronn.eu/.
Terms & conditions
The NeurONN Consortium involves partners from top-level research institutions and universities, start-up and large multi-national industry from five different countries in an ambitious yet exciting research program.
The NeurONN Project begun the 1st January 2020 and it will end the 31st December 2022. The overall duration of the Project is 36 months.
The NeurONN Consortium is not a legal entity itself. The website owner is the Coordinator of the Project: LIRMM, CNRS.
The content accessible on this website, notably the content of online journals, remains the property of its respective authors.
The reproduction of the pages of this website on paper is authorized, subject to compliance with the following conditions:
- their distribution must be free of charge
- compliance with the integrity of the documents reproduced (no modification or alteration of any kind)
- the www.neuronn.eu website must be clearly mentioned as the source with the statement that the reproduction rights are reserved and limited.
- The reproduction of some or all parts of this website on electronic media is authorized, subject to the clear and legible addition of the source (www.neuronn.eu ) and the statement “© Copyright 2019 – 2020 | Website by OWD – Ocen WebDesign | All rights reserved”.
- You agree not to use or permit the use of the material for any illegal purpose nor use the material in such a manner as would bring us or our Partners into disrepute.
- Any use for advertising or commercial purposes is excluded.
- Breaching any of these exploitation rights is an infringement of copyright punishable by prosecution.
The content of this website represents the views of the author only and is his/her sole responsibility. It cannot be considered to reflect the views of the European Commission or any of the EU Agencies. The European Commission and the Agencies do not accept any responsibility for use that may be made of the information it contains.
The entire https://www.neuronn.eu/ website is governed in accordance with French law.